MassLNC Seeks Quotes for Enhancements to Evergreen Billing & Handling of Lost, Long Overdue & Claims Returned Items
MassLNC invites developers and vendors to submit quotes for enhancements to Evergreen billing and handling of lost, long overdue & claims returned items. Project requirements are available at http://masslnc.cwmars.org/node/2762. Prospective vendors may submit quotes for one, all or any number of projects identified in the requirements.
- When submitting a quote, please include an estimated cost of service, a projected timeline and a description of the proposed development. All quotes are due by 11:59 p.m. EDT Thursday, May 9.
- If you have questions about the scope or approach for any project, please send them to MassLNC Project Coordinator Kathy Lussier at email@example.com by 11:59 p.m. EDT April 30. MassLNC will respond to these questions as they are received via e-mail and will also post the responses to the project requirements page of the MassLNC site so that all developers can benefit from the same information.
- If MassLNC contracts with a developer, MassLNC expects the developer to share plans and communicate with the Evergreen developer community to help ensure the code is acceptable to the community.
- Prior to coding, MassLNC expects the developer to do one of the following to communicate their plans:
- Submit a detailed report to Launchpad (http://launchpad.net/evergreen) to share details about the proposed development. Preferred
- Post formal specs to a place that is easily accessible to the developer community.
- Send a message to the Evergreen developer’s list (http://libmail.georgialibraries.org/mailman/listinfo/open-ils-dev) to share details of the proposed development.